Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: Oh NO! (Felicity meet accessories retired)

  1. #1
    Inactive Member slovejoy's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 14th, 2005
    Posts
    705
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    I had called AG a couple of months ago to ask about felicity's old rose garden accesories and they had told me that there were no plans of pulling them from the inventory, so I thought this purchase could wait...now I called them and was going to order these accesories and lo and behold...they are now discontinued and not only that, she told me they were also sold out!!! Is this the truth? I'm so bummed. Does anyone know if any of the AGP's have these still? Why oh why did I believe the first rep I spoke with (actually I confirmed it with another a couple weeks later)...argh!
    Shanna [img]graemlins/cry_smile.gif[/img]

    <font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ May 08, 2007 01:41 PM: Message edited by: djsnjones ]</font>

  2. #2
    Inactive Member stebbarry's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 30th, 2005
    Posts
    261
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Shanna, I know the feeling. My daughter lost her mob cap over the summer. I ended up buying the accessories from one of our fellow hostboard members a while back. Then I ended up finding an auction for just the cap that was really reasonable and won it. Now I have the accessories (new in the box) for sale in my sale post on the board. If you are interested just let me know. - Meg B.

  3. #3
    HB Forum Owner Kaileyfan1's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10th, 2005
    Posts
    1,752
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    O I hate when that happens!Look on e-bay sometimes they go for reasonable prices!

  4. #4
    Inactive Member slovejoy's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 14th, 2005
    Posts
    705
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Argh! I've looked and they are all going for at least $34! I'm so bummed that the rep didn't tell me they were being discontinued. I called both AGP's and they are both out...snif snif. I was able to order the necklace through the website, and I think the coin and hankie are the same so those are available, but no purse or cap. Stebbary, how much are you selling your set for??
    Shanna

  5. #5
    Inactive Member vew-tori's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 23rd, 2004
    Posts
    1,258
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I called to order her meet shift. They told me it was not available either. I wanted her Meet shoes and socks/stockings too. When they arrived the shoes are fine but the socks are the other ones that come with the shoes under accessories. I was very dissapointed plus I still need the shift for DD for Christmas. Maybe we will run across our missing pieces on ebay for a decent price one of these days.

  6. #6
    LordofthePumpkinPatch
    Guest LordofthePumpkinPatch's Avatar

    Post

    That is such a shame! AG OUGHT to let people know when things are going to discontinue...things like this would be avoided. So sorry! [img]graemlins/cry_smile.gif[/img]

  7. #7
    Inactive Member stebbarry's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 30th, 2005
    Posts
    261
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Shanna, I'm selling my set for $36. I just recently bought it for $40 plus shipping. I think $36 is about the average these days on ebay. It's brand new in the box. PM me if you are interested! - Meg B.

  8. #8
    Inactive Member cami713's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 23rd, 2005
    Posts
    1,375
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    The purse is also the same. Since you have the necklace, the only thing you'd be missing is the mob cap.

  9. #9
    Inactive Member slovejoy's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 14th, 2005
    Posts
    705
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    The purse looks a lot different...are you sure they are the same? Do you have them both? The pattern on the front looks different to me.

    Robin-
    I just ordered a replacement meet shift in August, and at first they told me they didn't sell it, and then I got a call back and they said that they found that they do...perhaps you should call and ask someone else, or e-mail to make sure that you got accurate information. I don't know why they would have sold the shift in August and not now (it didn't discontinue since it's still with the new meet)....but I don't always understand them. [img]smile.gif[/img]

    Thanks
    Shanna

  10. #10
    Inactive Member kikibooboo's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 1st, 2005
    Posts
    96
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Wow they told me the same thing! I called this summer and the rep I spoke to said they were no plans to discontinue it and I could order it whenever I pleased. Since my Mo has a few doll wishes ahead of her I hadn't even thought to check on it. Thanks for letting us know! What a bummer!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •